Performant – Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which addresses the fact that you can use the mod’s capabilities to improve the performance of the game, to get an increase in the number of frames. It’s also worth noting that the mod also works when playing on the server, so you can spot performance improvements when playing online. Note that the game has not been updated with new obstacles or mechanics, and the old has not been broken. The increase in efficiency is due to the use of new computing algorithms.
- The mod was tested in several tests, which included several improvements in FPS.
- The mod has a number of settings as well as working commands for chat.
Below is a small test using forge tps. This was done by helping 200 sheep around the world and monitoring the differences in the chosen season.
The benefits you will see when using this mod vary depending on the number of companies around it.
(Note: tests were performed on version 1.14, 1.12 gives a smaller boost because vanilla 1.12 is faster).
Time in average Minecraft without mod:
Time per mod ticket:
Installation Mod installation
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Performing Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Performant Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: someaddon | Source page: CurseForge
The article Performant Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (FPS boost) first appeared in PackMods.