Perch is a package for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which provides highly productive images with slightly lower resolution than a single set. It is important to note that this setting, although it detracts from the resolution of the structures, nevertheless makes the image better and more enjoyable. The reason is that every detail of the text has been thrown in detail, got a variety of innovations and at the same time added additional sports per second, which can be easily accessible to gamers. with a non -productive method.
- Improved image, regardless of cost reduction in resolution.
- a very laid back space, conducive to development and survival.
Perch Resource / Texture Perch Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Perch Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Ball: FishyMintTextures | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Perch 1.17 / 1.16.5 Software 1.15.2 (8x Medieval Technology) first appeared in PackMods.