Pehkui Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 – This Fabric mod allows most companies to change the size by increasing or decreasing the size. It also provides an API that other fabric Mods can use to control the size of entities and the time required to modify them.
Removing this mod will resize the entities back to their normal size, and re -inserting them will resize them before the mod was removed.
If you don’t have mods that add a way to measure entities, you can change the size and delay of the movement in the game via the / setcale and / setcaledelay commands.
To check the exact measurement and duration of a scale, you can use the / getscale and / getscaledelay commands.
A list of known problems with objects on various scales can be found in the links below:
- Problems related to smaller scales.
- Problems related to larger scales.
- Problems related to small and larger scales.
Installing Mod Pehkui
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Pehkui Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Pehkui Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Virtuoel | Source page: CurseForge