Pastel Craft Resource Kit for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a clear, clear and abundant description pack. It will also carry a variety of weapons, armor and terracotta. There will be 16 × 16 resolution in this Resource Pack. This Resource Pack was developed by XradicalID. It just started a month ago and has grown into a trend among many players. It is only 80% done but.
This Resource Pack was created by the creators themselves using Aseprite. You will have water that is detailed and easy, Blocks can have good details about them. The authors focus too much on making the game the most colorful but still have a clear minecraft world in this game. In addition, you will have completely new features and options. The stock may have shades of purple and pink. The clouds will see what you see in real life. Additional edits will be coming soon, Similar to population, UI design, mobs and title display screen.
Pastel Craft Resource Changelogs for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Added customizable UI for menus.
- Added leather-based steel and gold armor.
- New diamond weapons and armor.
- Terracotta riding design.
- Changed bar and cloud.
- Water and Sky so far.
- Shades changed to purple and pink.
- New designs and options.
Pastel Craft pin / crafting guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Pastel Craft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: XradicalD | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Pastel Craft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Ressource Resource 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (16x) first appeared on PackMods.