PvP Health Resource Kit for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful package that can be used for PvP themes. This useful resource package started twenty days ago and is complete. Available in 16 × 16 resolution with this required package. This useful resource package was created by GeneralSmogyYT.
This useful resource package is designed to ensure that the skills of your participants and participants can be smoother with this hobby. Every little thing you notice in this useful package may be craving purple and purple, if you are a violent Minecraft participant and generally prefer to play fast pvP video games, however in general you can remove acceptable FPS. to close the flight point in case you can not manage the FPS dropped on this entertainment. This handy package is sure to give you a really clean game experience and you will have no points if you enjoy this fun.
PvP Resource Pack Update Pack:
- Add to oven and water.
- Swords and new things.
- Added Mobs and Creepers.
- Swords and shovels improved glitch.
- Weather and sky set.
- Added Terrain and Particle.
- New and beautiful GUI.
- Font and Armor added.
PvP Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Pain PvP Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: GeneralSmogyYT | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Pain PvP 1.17 / 1.16.5 Pack source 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.