OptiFabric is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which adds the original shaders to the game for new versions of the game. So why need a shader? The fact is that shaders can change the game beyond recognition, to get a more beautiful look. It’s also worth noting that for this mod to work, you’ll need to install it Optifine run it.
What is interesting?
You will get several shader options, you can choose the most suitable one. On the other hand, note that some systems may not be able to pull the shader.
- Multiple shader options for the game.
- You need to install Optifine.
Installing OptiFabric Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and install Optifine HD
- DOWNLOAD OptiFabric Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
OptiFabric Mod Download link
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Chocohead | Source page: CurseForge
The article OptiFabric Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Optifine Work on Fabrics) first appeared in PackMods.