Oh The Biomes You’re Go is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will fit perfectly into the game, as this particular change will help to soften the familiar and boring biomes in new and diverse places to survive and build. Of course, each new biome will add different elements to the game, such as unique plants, obstacles and even objects.
New biome example:
- Ala Maple
- Ala kesika
- Flower garden
- The red stone
- Large oak forest
- Autumn forest
- Honahona Cypress
- Faka. See the seeds of a new tree.
- Elephant in the room. There is now an elephant in the game, find out!
- New pine. You have to cut a pine tree if you want to do that.
- Biome. Find a new biome.
Oh The biome you are going Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Forge API
- Sintomy Oh The Biomes You’re Go Mod (selected version below)
- Put the mod or directory in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
Touhou Unavoidable Koishi PV Download Links
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft (cloth) ⇒ 1.16.4
Author: Corgi_Taco + AOCAWOL | Source page: CurseForge