oCd (Inevitable Differences) Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a simple source package and it is not a high quality package that you do not want to access MCPatcher HD and OptiFine HD.
This package was created by Disco_ and this package resolution is 16 × 16 custom designed and Disco-fied, slightly customizable and obsessive, compulsive and with minimal disruption and if you are looking for a straightforward and easy package you are shocked and there is no hard color or sound and all angles are 90 degrees even the track and grass oCd resources are perfect for these people and have a Crafting office, album, Stronghold library, We have Gold Blocks, Nether gates, and invisible walls. This useful package was continued by a participant named AntonLandaoALVQ.
ocd Resource / Texture Pack installation instructions
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
oCd Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: AntonLandaoALVQ | Source link: CurseForge
The article oCd 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.