Not Enough Items (NEI) 1.12.2 Mod is a crucial addition to Minecraft, which significantly simplifies crafting and different game particulars. It will likely be very helpful in instances the place you play with a lot of different modifications.
The primary function of the Not Enough Items mod is to view crafting recipes and “cheaty” placing any merchandise to the stock. All actions are carried out with a particular panel that seems on the left aspect of the display when opening the stock. When putting in another mods for Minecraft, objects from them may also be displayed on the panel. You should use the search bar to search out it shortly.
Along with commonplace stock actions, the next capabilities may also be out there to you:
- objects enchantment;
- potion making;
- change of time of day and climate situations;
- switching from survival mode to inventive and vice versa;
- saving and loading stock presets.
Not Enough Items Mod Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have Forge API installed.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the mods folder, which is located in the game folder.
Not Enough Items Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Source Link: CurseForge | Mod Maker: covers1624