Nature’s Compass is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will allow you to see almost any biome with a new type of compass. Note that this compass has a fairly simple craft, namely-4 sticks, 4 sticks, and you can use different types of sticks, as well as the usual compass.
This compass will allow you to see the following biomes:
- Desert (all kinds);
- Fungal Biome;
- Tropical biome;
- Bioma ala;
- Another biome.
What other features does this mod have?
- You can find biomes through a series of blocks, which can be selected in the edit menu.
- This mod has several user menus.
- Show the world if you didn’t choose biome.
Installing Nature’s Compass Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install API architecture + Cloth Config API + Tinkers Construct
- DOWNLOAD Nature’s compass (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Mod Compass Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Chaosyr | Source page: CurseForge
The article Nature Compass Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Biome Research) first appeared in PackMods.