Natural Realism is a package for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which aims primarily at creating real-life cubic Minecraft games. The 16x provides a smooth color scheme and maintains the standard definition. It is now in the process of setting up a simple system with a minimum resolution of the game.
What is interesting?
And in between, it means your fps during the game is at its best. The package will appeal to those who love the quiet way of the game, but without a few changes.
Guidelines for setting up natural resources / physical systems
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Natural Drugs Packages Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Ball: SCtester | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Natural Realism 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Resource Kit (16x real world) first appeared in PackMods.