Nate’s Tweaks Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is high quality, colorful and life like a themed Resource Pack. This useful package was launched almost 5 months ago. It is 80% complete but we expect it to be completed soon. It will offer a low resolution of 16 × 16 with this useful package. This essential package was developed by Futurenp.
This useful package is based entirely on changes to enhance them. Minecraft vanilla may even have the goal of transforming the season you want into a brilliant life like one. You will make a lot of changes within the regular barriers that may embrace the grass and the bush. It will also be an attempt to provide an easy-to-find form of communication. Many changes will come in the latest models.
Nate’s Tweaks Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- New wood paint and wood.
- Added Creeper Technology and GUI buttons.
- New charcoal and mushroom recipes.
- Enhanced floral fashion and grass-changing fashion.
- Netherite Walls and Walls Established.
- So far, Spruce Trapdoor and Panorama.
- So far Stonecutter and Purpur.
- Improved sheep and cattle.
Nate’s Tweaks Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Nate’s Tweaks Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Ball: futurenp | Source link: CurseForge
The article Nate’s Tweaks 1.17 / 1.16.5 Pack Resource 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (16x) first appeared on PackMods.