Name Pain – Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will allow players to know the health of a gang or other player. But how exactly is this feature implemented? The fact is that it will now be possible to create custom tags. After that, you can apply this tag to all rebels and monitor their health. This is especially useful when a player wants to monitor the health of their own pet. You can also monitor the health of enemies. On the other hand, this mod can work with other mods that add other mobs.
How to use the Mod?
- Create a tag and give it the required name.
- Apply to the desired opponent of the brand.
- After that, the tag will appear in red, if white is not very healthy, and white – if it is full of health.
Installing Pain Relief Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Name Pain Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Name Pain Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: naqaden | Source page: CurseForge
The article Name Pain Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Learn about public health) first appeared in PackMods.