MrTJPCore is a library for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 for mods by Mr_TJP. The setup is slightly different depending on the system and IDE you are using. You think you know how to run a grade command on your system. The base / gradlew command used below is for Linux or Unix based systems. For windows, this will simply turn into a gradlew. Of course, if you don’t need to use a shell (e.g. you already have a gradle installed in your system configuration) you can just log in directly.
- Put the file in an empty folder.
- Cd to the file (the folder where the ðci source is located).
- Run, ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace to build the environment.
- Run ./gradlew eclirsee or ./gradlew idea, from.
- Open your IDE environment using the custom files (i.e. for IDEA create ProjectRed.ipr./)
- Build, run and debug the new code.
- Once the insect is fixed and working, you can send it as a PR in a large repo.
Installing MrTJPCore Mod
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD MrTJPCore Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
MrTJPCore Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: MrTJP | Source page: CurseForge
The article MrTJPCore Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 (Mr_TJP Mod Library) first appeared in PackMods.