It’s time to give the Minecraft worlds a more realistic feel.
Realistic mass 1.16.4 is a texture pack that has long ceased for current versions of Minecraft, although it was a very popular pack at the time. Now the project has been taken over by the creators, so again we can enjoy these realistic structures.
This is a texture package that offers a more detailed, sharp and realistic design than the standard constructions, since they have a resolution four times higher than the originals. This in turn will force us to use Optifine.
Another feature of this package is that it adds different variations of textures for each animal species. This means that not all pigs will be the same, not all cows, not all sheep will have the same appearance, but there will be random variations in the textures of the animals.
How do I install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16?
- to download Optifine 1.16 (Minecraft version 1.16.x only).
- Download Misa’s Realistic 1.16
- Open the .minecraft / resourcepacks folder
- Paste the downloaded file from the texture pack into “.minecraft / resourcepacks”.
- Now you can enjoy much more realistic structures!