Miranda Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is medieval which will be built in the stone age of the real look of this Resource Pack. It can feature 256 × 256 resolution resolution with this Resource Pack. Launched in about three months, it has garnered tremendous popularity among many medieval gamers. This source package was designed by Saaraah.
This Resource Pack will offer several types of wood flooring in homes and buildings. You will have a very scary and horrible feeling every time you try to jump into a dungeon. You can also try making the stairs as old as you notice in the stone age. However, it will also try to be a moderate, stone age at the same time. Picket stairs and ground pickets will make the house easy, fun but still colorful and fun. This useful package has only reached 95%.
Miranda Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Inserted a giant board and a pink Dragon Dragon.
- Pumpkin Riding and Emira Ore.
- Added Jukebox High and Cobblestone.
- Cyan new wood and pink glass.
- Improved flow of water and Tallgrass.
- So far Lapis Block and Dropper Entrance.
- New Moist Sponge and Gold Block.
Miranda Resource / Texture Miranda package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Miranda Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Saaraah | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Miranda 1.17 / 1.16.5 Ressource Resource 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (256x) first appeared on PackMods.