MiniHUD is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which adds a small plate. It will have the same usage as the F3 panel. However, players can customize it in their own way. It will be easy to change the size of the panel and a few other features.
- Creating a single block using a hot key.
- Enter the desired light level.
- Placing a plate in the game. With its help it is possible to determine the size of the barrier.
- High-resolution maps to modify and define algorithms in the appearance of a crowd.
- The first hotkey is H. It can be changed as needed.
- The mod change is H + C.
- There are three options for the new panel size.
Installing MiniHUD Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- DOWNLOAD MiniHUD Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
MiniHUD Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: masady | Source page: CurseForge