Minelands Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a lightweight, unique and colorful package used for any package needed. This useful package was only launched a few months ago and has only completed 10%. It may have more than 128 × 128 resolution in this useful package. It was designed by Matteorizzo.
This useful package may have a semi-realistic and basic structure to this game. You will feel that all the colorful and fun colors are real during the game. Everything from the universe to the sky was written by the creator himself. It is a work in progress but gives you the feeling that you have never had it before. This useful resource may attract some players who prefer to play semi-realistic games that are dark and a bit scary and crafting at the same time.
Minelands Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Access to the handicrafts and clay office was added.
- New ore and large oven.
- Improved pebbles and steel.
- Established grass and long sand.
- Torol and stones to date.
- Added Grime and Log Oak.
- New and regular chest office furniture.
A Guide to Minelands Resource / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Minelands Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: itsmatteorizzo | Source link: CurseForge
The article Minelands 1.17 / 1.16.5 Software Software 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.