Megacraft Classic Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of useful thematic resources. It was mainly based on the obsolete Mega Men game, It had its own console which could be Dendy and Sega. It has 16 × 16 resolution for this useful package. It was designed by CK20XX.
This useful package will change and improve your own Minecraft cubic world, it should also try to improve it like the famous Mega men rankings. It has its own custom language which is English and it may have custom fonts that are customizable but to get ideas from Mega man 6 and the size is around 9 or 10. This useful resource package has some amazing paintings like having powerful features, minimal colors to convey depth and otherwise they will also use a variety of options by using pixel to pixel shading. It has a color that may want to be completely different from keeping the problem going on flat and having a fluid to keep the title cycle static by using three completely different colors
Megacraft Classical Resource Pack features:
- All new mob mobs are included.
- Weather response and animation added.
- New clock and snow.
- Renovated Horse and Enderdragon.
- New life bars and two chests were added.
Megacraft Classical Fuel / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Megacraft Classical Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: CK20XX | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Megacraft Classic 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.