MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a useful and practical useful package. It has 16 × 16 resolution for this useful package. It was designed by Lexline.
This useful package is a continuation of Fallenearth’s much-needed resource package, for some reason the author of this package needed to be removed. This useful resource package gives you an apocalyptic feel and vitality within the game. The developers of this useful resource package have tried to make this practice feasible with 16 × 16 resolutions to make it more practical than ever before. Work is underway and could be improved with some changes in the future.
MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack features:
- Improved Menu Button.
- Reporting bar.
- Merchandise options and armor bars added.
- New Animated Results in Survival database.
- New customized lightmap.
- Improved stone technology.
- Emerald and gold ore added.
- Improved trading options.
- New rain and sunshine.
- Waterless water sports.
MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
MC Ultimate Apocalypse Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Lexline | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article MC Ultimate Apocalypse 1.17 / 1.16.5 Pack Resource 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared on PackMods.