Marco accurate source package for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful and simple resource bag. It has a very low resolution of 16 × 16 with this useful package. This useful package was launched fifteen days ago and has been very popular ever since. It was designed by Marcolow.
This useful package will decorate the Minecraft world with a dark, sharp design and enhancement. It will have a unique function that can transmit too many steps to the visual results. In addition, you will get every inch of detail that you have a very low resolution in this game. Many problems have been added such as craft tables, coal and emerald barriers.
Changelogs Pack of Marco’s true facts:
- New stone and final stone.
- Added Iron Block and Golden Block.
- Locked Lapis Block and Redstone Block.
- So far Endsky and Endstone bricks.
- Grass and water modified.
- New Office of Top Crafts and Aspect Office.
- Stock and bonded weapons.
A guide to setting up Marco’s source of information / graphics
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Marco’s Realistic Resource Pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Marcolow | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Marco’s Realistic Resources 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.