LureStone Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is very bright and alive as a useful Theme Pack. This useful resource package started a day ago and is done. It has 64 × 64 resolution of this useful package. This useful package was developed by -DelTaz-.
This Resource Pack is based on the medieval and middle ages, it has some very interesting gadgets and structures for this game. The amount of detail put into this useful package is a mind blowing. It has the best high-end gadgets and bright lights in this game. It is available in 64 × 64 resolution, if you want to run this game easily with no FPS score, so you need to have a very good or very efficient pc to run this game
LureStone Resource Packatelogs package update:
- Wood and sky were added.
- Fresh water and terrain.
- Added Font and GUI.
- Art and new things.
- Improving the climate and housing.
- Mobs added and barriers.
- Improved grass and rocks.
LureStone Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
LureStone Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: -DelTaz- | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article LureStone 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.