Mod Lollipop for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is an organized library to support the release and provisioning of resources for other mods, so it is often found in the “must have” section for installing it. Basic mods are now a trend with the latest stock and can support multiple mods at once. The presence of these basic mod types makes it easy to upgrade, modify and repair bugs for many mods. Most mod developers who have created many mods use this programming method.
Organized as an additional model, Lollipop has no effect when installed alone in Minecraft, sometimes these mods provide only a few small elements. Instead of adding new content to the game, it will provide the documentation, code and presentation plan for the other mods to work properly.
How does it work?
Mods that are supported by Lollipop often use common code in the system to reduce file size, save time, and improve. Note that if you do not install this mod before installing a mod that requires it to work, the system will report game errors and cause a crash and will not be included in the main menu.
- Powah. Adds a variety of generators, solar panels and other energy sources to the game.
- Enemyz. Shows the enemy that is intended to attack the player at the appointed time.
- Krate. Adds a new storage system to the game, which can also be improved.
Installing Lollipop Mod
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Lollipop Mod (selected version below)
- Put the mod or directory in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
Lollipop Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: owmii | Source page: CurseForge
The article Lollipop Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (basic library) first appeared on PackMods.