Litematica is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which allows you to create other mods. It seems funny, however, it’s worth noting that not everyone can write mods through program code. I’m sure at the same time a lot of people want to create their own barriers or mechanics for them. A good time, isn’t it? Numerous game menus that will adapt to new mechanics, or other obstacles to the most accurate. Try something new too!
- Lots of options for decorating and creating new mods.
- Create additional games through the game menu.
Installing Litematica Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- DOWNLOAD Litematica Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Litematica Mod Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Author: masady | Source page: CurseForge
The article Litematica Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Schematics in Minecraft) first appeared in PackMods.