LazyTextures Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of useful resources. We have a 32 × 32 resolution for this useful resource package. It was made by Noir-Ness.
This useful resource package is completely reversible in its definition, all the barriers, gadgets and interfaces are completely redesigned. It has a cartoon theme and also aims to give you a wonderful ambience in the world of Minecraft. It has custom music and powerful weapons. With this useful package it has a brilliant new interface and gives you an incredible feel to the game. This useful resource kit has only recently been added and additional improvements may come in the latest update.
LazyTextures Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New weapons and new instruments.
- Instrumental sound response added.
- Mobs design improvements.
- New command block.
- Tools and barriers so far.
- Animated mobs and blocks.
LazyTextures Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
LazyTextures Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Noir-Ness | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article LazyTextures 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.