Just enough stuff – Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 and older versions, which replace mods such as NEI SY TMI (TooManyItems), with this change only it is not possible to change the weather, game and so on. JEI i’ll show you how to cook things and potions, this is a big advantage for similar mods.
What is interesting?
Because after installing the new mods in Minecraft, the Just Enough Items mod will show you how to create these very new mods, which you no longer need to remember. The mod will help you develop your own, if you have enough of the required resources in the database.
- TMI (TooManyItems) (old JEI version)
- NEI (NotEnoughItems) (old JEI version)
- REI (Roughly Enough Items) (All Craft Recipes in the Game)
Mod installation is just enough
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Enough load Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Just enough tools Mod Links Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: mezz | Source page: CurseForge
The article Item Enough (JEI) Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (All Recipes) first appeared in PackMods.