Jicklus Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 gives you a unique feel with basic Minecraft that can be mixed with a variety of countries. This useful package was started a day ago and is 60% complete. It has 16 × 16 resolution in this useful package. It was designed by Jicklus.
This useful package is a mix of Jicklus Orange and Jicklus non-experts that are respected by the same creator. It should have a purple mixed UI for 2 video games to make this game amazing. You will have a house, a colorful lawn, a farm, a group of people and you will long. There is work on the way and many issues need to be addressed urgently.
Jicklus Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New agriculture and longevity.
- Improved buildings and structures.
- Mobs fast and Sky.
- Trees and shrubs change.
- To this day Artwork and Gui.
- Improvement of atmosphere and terrain.
Jicklus Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Jicklus Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Jicklus | Source link: CurseForge
The article Jicklus 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.