Jeaves Textures 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 for Minecraft solve the controversial problem in the game, which leaves it too soft and boring. As you walk through the world of Minecraft you will see that leaves are one of the biggest obstacles and are used as a catalyst to create an interesting atmosphere.
What is interesting?
While the old leaves are not a problem, Mojang is still actively innovating which will change even the smallest of players. Jeaves is a package that doesn’t aim to turn your game into a brighter color palette, but rather to enhance the foliage. This idea was not revolutionary, but remained unchanged and was loved by many players in the community.
Jureves Resource / Texture Jeaves package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Jeaves Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2