Tunnels Integrated is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 allowing you to carry a variety of loads through special channels and systems provided by the mods. In summary, there are three types of objects and objects that can be transferred through these channels. These are liquids, for example, water or lava, or possibly other liquids that have been added to some mods, other types are barriers, and the latter become energy.
What is interesting?
Yes, the Tunnels Mod mode can allow you to transfer energy through a built -in interface. In addition, the energy can come from completely other mods. And there are also special barriers that allow you to convert one type of energy to another and get more energy in every movement. Okay? Very convenient!
- There’s the importer, there’s the exporter, and there’s the interface. All of these are designed to help you in sending blocks from one place to another.
- There are many options for special pipes used to move goods, liquids or energy.
Installing Mixed Mod Tunnels
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install Cyclops Core + Dynamics Integrated + Common skills
- DOWNLOAD Tunnels Mod mode (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Tunnels Integrated Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: kroeser | Source page: CurseForge