Integrated Dynamics – Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will add many features to the game. What kind of things are we talking about? You are now talking about the fact that you can create your own social network, which allows you to run completely automatically. Good choice for those who love mechanical systems, as well as areas.
How does it work?
These networks can open up many things for you. For example, there is a special block that displays all the necessary information about all the blocks, as well as fluids and other elements of the Minecraft game. There are various chips that can do one job or another, instead, you can insert them into a large circle, which will allow you to create a large circle that does certain tasks.
- There are more than 7 chips, each of which can do its own job.
- Connected via redstone, there is also a special cable network.
Installing Integrated Dynamics Mod
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install Common skills + Cyclops Core
- DOWNLOAD Integrated Dynamics Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Integrated Dynamics Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: kroeser + yulife_curse + josephcsible | Source page: CurseForge
The article Integrated Dynamics Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Process Automation) first appeared in PackMods.