Industrial Revolution is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which includes the integration of the game with a variety of features in the game’s industrial applications. Players can take advantage of all 4 levels of cargo to apply a variety of automation types to live elements.
- Mechanical inventions that were influenced by popular innovations, such as Industrial Craft.
- The ability to speed up each system with specific improvements.
- A new type of weapon with a very nice and unusual structure. Many types of weapons also appeared.
- A unique way to extract energy. Solar panels, ventilators and many other types of energy production.
- Industrial Revolution offers conventional processing machines, divided into 4 stages.
- You can also improve them with updates, such as speed upgrades.
- Automatic machines such as choppers, breeders and miners.
- A model weapon with many modules and colors.
- All machines consume energy known as LF or Lazuli Flux, which is generated by other machines.
- The industrial revolution is still in progress, which means that problems may arise and many other forms can be added.
Installing an Industrial Revolution Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba + Fabric Modloader + Kotlin cloth language
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Industrial Revolution Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Industrial Revolution Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: GabrielHOlv | Source page: CurseForge