Imperial Odyssey is a package for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which offers many changes to the game related to the graphics and atmosphere of the game. The design obviously changes the game. Now there is a special medieval vision, which fits well with a themed map. On the other hand, the author has chosen a special pixel style, which many people like and is also compatible with Minecraft.
List of edits:
- He replaced almost every form of vanilla and replaced it with traditional ones.
- The brilliance of the game diminishes. The game now has darker vistas, but it looks better than the first version.
Imperial Odyssey Package Installation Guide / Package Tips
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Imperial Odyssey Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Ball: Malitis | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Imperial Odyssey 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Resource Pack (32x) first appeared in PackMods.