Non-lethal PvP resource pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is made of rags by having a color designed to make a simpler critique. It has 16 × 16 resolution for this useful package. FusionsStudio designed it.
This Resource package is designed to allow players to have good speed but enjoy PvP. It has a standard 16 × 16 resolution and you can see the barriers that might work well. The 32 × 32 resolution is just one of the few things in an effort to keep them more effective than the usual decisions we can make. It has bows and swords that are designed to be clean so that it can find much-needed music and much more. The entire area from the barrier to the object is 90% reconstructed and other items such as weapons and covers are taken from all other necessary source packages.
PvP Resource Immortal package update:
- New gadgets and GUIs.
- Added Armor and Mobs.
- The grass and the weather improved.
- Swords and swords were added.
- Improved fragments and barriers.
- Nether Portal included and custom colors.
Instructions for installing pvP source / installation of immortal PvP form
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Death PvP Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: FusionsStudio | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Immortal PvP 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.