Illumination – Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows players to experience an interesting and varied night life in the game. What exactly is being talked about? We are talking about the fact that now you will see at night a very interesting picture, namely the presence of crickets, glowing insects, as well as other objects that emit light at night. This is a very interesting introduction that will make the game more atmospheric and interesting throughout the night.
- Something new has also been added that allows you to play cricket.
- New lights allow you to illuminate a room.
Installing Illumination Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install API architecture + Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD Illumination Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Amazing World Of Gumball 4 Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: doctor4t | Source page: CurseForge
The article Illumination Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Nightlife in The Game) first appeared in PackMods.