Ignaf’s Quadral is a package for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which is good for gamers who don’t have a powerful computer system, however, who want to create stunning and unique graphics. The set is in keeping with the medieval plan, the result of all these blocks looks medieval, which is certainly to be found in the buildings that fully complement the sport.
What else is interesting?
In addition, the price notes are the various custom answers, high brightness, anti-aliasing enhancements, which give a better look than usual. It is no doubt set to be of interest to you. It also mentions the price of the customized menu, which may fit well with the general idea of the sport!
Instructions for installing packages / packages in Ignaf
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Quadral Resource Kit Ignaf Download Links
Ball: Ignafson | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Ignaf’s Quadral 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (Technology for 16x weak PCs) first appeared in PackMods.