The graphics are a framework for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 this will give a new look to the user interface of the game menu, making them new and fun every time you start the game. There will be icons next to each location in the game, highlighting their operation.
A series of graphics is definitely a must do for its simplicity. If you plan to play this game for a long time, and we’re sure you will, placing the icon as one of your packages is a must. Show it to your new friends, tell your mom about it, or anything else, just remember to appreciate the little details of the game.
Instructions for setting up title / form packages
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Icons Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Ball: Zartrix + mr_ch0c0late1 | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Icon 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack (New User Interface) first appeared in PackMods.