I know What I’m doing is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which provides a simple option. What exactly is that moment? In fact, there are several types of tooltips in the game. Each of them can be interrupted at one point in the game. This mod allows you to completely remove all tooltips from the game. Now they won’t interrupt and disrupt the game.
- All pop-up tips are removed from the game.
- You can set the type of characters that will still appear in the game.
- Players can also turn off achievement notifications.
I know what modeling I’m doing
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and lower API architecture + Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD I know what I’m doing Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
I know what I do Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: HeckinChloe | Source page: CurseForge
The article I know what I’m doing Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Remove symptoms) first appeared in PackMods.