Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 making the world of Minecraft as short-lived as it used to be, it has a resolution of 128 × 128 for this useful package. It was designed by Skiddion.
This useful resource package gives you a sense of the multi-element Minecraft world that gives you the best visual skills that players can not have anywhere else. It has a bright shadow palette and a detailed structure that makes this game very impressive. This useful package has a resolution of 128 × 128 and therefore you need a strong laptop to run this if you do not have a few FPS points. In addition, you must have Shaders running this useful package as seen in the image below.
Package Features for HD Realism Hyper HD:
- Structure of iron and red iron.
- Emerald and brick structure.
- Improving the shape of stone and granite.
- Improvement of grass and thick leaves.
- Dirty materials and new granite.
Hyper HD Realism Resource / Texture Pack installation
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: HDL_infographiste | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Hyper HD Realism 1.17 / 1.16.5 Software Software 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.