When you play with Fabric and wish to tame horses, then Horse Debug Info 1.16.2 Mod might be very helpful. With it, you’ll be able to select the perfect horse by evaluating its velocity, leap top and HP reserve earlier than taming.
Seeing horse data is simple. To do that, activate the debugging display (F3 button by default) and transfer the cursor over any horse. Detailed data will probably be displayed subsequent to it: velocity, leap top and quantity of HP. Now selecting the right horse will probably be a lot simpler.
Horse Debug Info Mod Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API installed.
- Make sure you have Forge API installed.
- Download and Install Rift
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the mods folder, which is located in the game folder.
Horse Debug Info Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Source Link: CurseForge | Mod Maker: ATE48