API Guide is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which allows players, as well as those who make mods to create easy-to-use documents in the book from the game. That is, you can create an easy -to -use book that is well -designed for players or other purposes. The books will be backed up with no mods, that is, you can open them in pure Minecraft and read all the necessary information. This mod is great for those who want to compile game guides for a map or mod, where you can define all the features.
- You can create easy -to -use and easy -to -read books in Minecraft, which can be opened without additional mods.
- It is easy to edit the book in the game via the Guide API.
- In the book you can add various Kraft recipes, and anything Kraft, i.e. you can add Kraft from the workplace, and you can make Kraft in the oven, in any case, the book can easily access it.
- If necessary, you can add a screenshot.
Useful mod, isn’t it? We wish you successful games and books.
Installation API Mod installation
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Guide API Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
API Mod Download Guide Download Link
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: TehNut + tombenpotter | Source page: CurseForge