GLSL Shaders Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 – very good and one of the highest quality shaders in Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, after installing them the game looks completely different to you, just look at this real creature, the sky is it looks real with moving water, and also this mod adds a nice light effect to the game.
What is interesting?
Now all the details will be looked at, there will be shadows, the usual look of the map. This is one of the most considered shaderpacks, which will help to complete the cube game. Shaderpack will support all toolbars, according to Minecraft Forge SY Optifine HD, is expected to be around 30 frames per second on an average computer.
Installing GLSL Shaders Mod
- Pull out and install Optifine HD (required)
- Press WIN + R (The “WIN” key is usually between “ALT” and “CTR”)
- In the% appdata% window type.
- If there is no removal, download the file here .minecraft / Shaderpacks
- In settings, click “Graphics settings” -> “Shaders”, select the shader you want, click “Done”
GLSL Shaders Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.9.4 + 1.8.9 + 1.7.10
Author: karyonix | Source page: MinecraftForum
The article GLSL Shaders Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 (World of Minecraft) first appeared in PackMods.