Bright 3D Lightsabers Kit for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 provides around 5 excellent 3D Lightsabers in the game and in addition it is used by people in PvP. It has a resolution of 128 × 128 with this required resource package. It was created by Creator Labs.
This useful resource pack may allow your Lightsabers to shine in a soft spot to find the best way as you enjoy the game. It also allows and adds swords and various shapes while using OptiFine. It has a lot of detailed coverage and when you mix it up with 3D issues it will make your Jedi battles that are as clever as possible.
Changelogs is the source of the bright 3D light source:
- Added some 3D swords.
- New Sky Skykerker Luke lights.
- Kylo Ren and Darth maul Lightsabers added.
- Incorporated 3D flashlight.
Instructions for installing bright 3D lights / lights
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Shiny 3D Lightsabers Gift Bag Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: creatorLabs | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Bright 3D Lightsabers 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Lights 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared on PackMods.