Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will add a lot of the quick access features needed to the game to survive. You don’t need to open your list if you want to know information about certain playing times, because now you can see directly all the necessary icons in the menu, which are displayed in the top corner.
- You will be able to see the truth of the security. You will also be able to see the security of all the equipment and weapons you are currently using. Note that if you want to know information about the item, this time must be used. That is, if you want to know the shape of a sword, you need to take it in your hands, and if it is a weapon, you need to do so.
- It is possible to identify the operating hours of some improvements. For example, to estimate the action time of a power potion, you need to open the list and now you can see the action time in the appropriate menu.
- The same with the potion can be done by inhaling it in water. You will see the number of seconds you can still spend in the water before you die.
- Some icons can be customized to suit your specific needs.
Details of The Mod
- To make it easier to find, the object pointer will change color depending on the nature of the object.
- There are greens, whites, yellows and reds, which show that the state is terrible.
- In addition, you can hear a sound if the cargo is already damaged.
- The warning will appear when your load capacity is less than 10%.
- You can see the number of free slots on your list without entering it.
Enjoy the game, everyone!
Installing Giselbaer Durable Viewer Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install Rift Modloader (For Minecraft 1.13.2)
- DOWNLOAD Endurance moderator Giselbaer’s Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Giselbaer Dailymotion vi Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Author: Giselbaer | Source page: CurseForge
The article Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Durability Objective) first appeared in PackMods.