GeruDoku Classic is a package for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which is a kind of multi -pack kit for Minecraft. The reason is that the authors were determined not to re-create the wheel, so they created a basic series, which contains all the best structures from the time they started.
What else is interesting?
The creators have done a wonderful job of combining the various structures from completely different elements into one, the look is a bit black, however they are perfectly matched and give a unique look to the world, which much better than normal textures. A lot of work was done to improve the structure between each, changing colors, shades and additions, which resulted in the production of a useful set for the sport. Make this set, you won’t be upset!
GeruDoku Classic Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
GeruDoku Classical Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Ball: sybew | Source Link: CurseForge
The article GeruDoku Classic 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Resource 1.15.2 (RPG Textures 32x) first appeared in PackMods.