Gamemode Overhaul is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will help the player repeat all previous commands. They are now working again. If you want it to work properly, you need to install the changes on the server, after which you can connect to it and use all the functions.
- / gm d – ignites the “Creative” mode.
- / gm s – converts game mode to “Survival”.
- / gm a – allows you to change the mode to “Adventure”.
- ‘/ dgm c’ – ignites the creative mode for all players.
- ‘/ dgm 0’ – allows players to switch to “Survival” mode.
- ‘/ difficulty 1’ – changes the difficulty mode to ‘Normal’.
- ‘/ difficulty 0’ – set the mode to ‘Safe’.
- / kill – kills random or selected players. For the command to work, you must enter the player’s nickname.
Installation Gamemode Overhaul Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Gamemode Overhaul Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Gamemode Overhaul Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Author: marcus_8448 | Source page: CurseForge
The article Gamemode Overhaul Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Old command works again) first appeared in PackMods.