Fusion Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of useful and practical resources. It has a standard 16 × 16 resolution for this useful package. It was created by AgentXenon.
This essential package will be very fashionable and will have other animations as well. It has bright and vibrant colors and the structure blends well. It can bring new life to the world of Minecraft by improving every aspect of this useful resource package. If you happen to be using this useful package with shaders, it will have a nice and amazing design that can spread your thoughts.
Fusion Resource package update:
- Added engraved stone and Marble structure.
- New stone bricks and grain structure.
- As a result of the improved components.
- Top office for new crafts.
- Introduced Prismarine structure.
- Newly carved sandstone and sandstone.
- Improving the appearance of pink.
Fusion Packaging / Packaging Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Fusion Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: AgentXenon | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Fusion 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.