Revised Leaf 1.17 / 1.16.5 Revised Leaf most impressive with a model mod called Higher Foliage. It will have a great deal of leaf improvement in your environment. By making the grass a little thicker and other leaves full of grass and busy that can bring your energy. It will actually improve your place and the ground can feel bright and amazing at the same time. It can bring low resolution of 16 × 16 with this useful package. Having a resolution means you can increase FPS and use computing systems with lower ones as well. This Resource Pack was developed by -BlockHead-.
This Resource Pack was launched about three weeks ago, only 45% completed so far. We hope that the developers may bring more adjustments in a soon -to -come update. The swamp will probably taste colorful and black. Round trees can taste impressive and unique. The grass dust may provide other grasses. The taller cactus was reshaped to make it more comfortable. The tree may try very different from the default one. The forest may taste colorful, bright and beautiful but still remain in its unique form.
Instructions on how to install a leaf package / renewable leaf package
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Updated resource kit Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: -BlockHead- | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Foliage-Updated 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.