Firewolf is a package for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which opts for excessive antialiasing killing and precise processing of all barriers. Many of the sports programs are finally done.
What else is interesting?
We’re talking about programs like changing the water, day and night, brightness of the light and adjusting the color, in addition to a few different details, which make this set perfect for a regular sport. Especially worth noting the slightly extreme resolution – 128 * 128, however, a nice upgrade can help you play even with a weak gambling system. Also, the authors of this set have filled the sport with three -dimensional fashion.
Instructions for installing a Firewolf Resource / Texture kit
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Firewolf Resource Pack Download Links
Ball: Keitsu42 | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Firewolf 1.17 / 1.16.5 Software 1.15.2 (Clear Smooth Horse x128) first appeared in PackMods.