FarLands is a Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will return to the Minecraft computer “Far Lands” – this frontier is located on the edge of the world, which existed in the game before the 1.8 series. It will also expand the border of the world to an incredible size, and specifically change the diameter of the world border to 1.7976931348623157E308 (which makes it impossible to get in trouble). And in the mod file you can change the parameters of the remote creation.
Installing Mod Farlands
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD Farlands Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Farlands Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: geniii | Source page: CurseForge
The article Farlands Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2 (Returning to Farlands) first appeared in PackMods.