Falling Tree is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5. As you know, trees are an essential resource in Minecraft. This is the first resource you use almost in the new world. In the future, you will also need a lot of wood for many different things, such as making tools, using it as fuel, using it as building / finishing tools, and many more.
What is interesting?
However, due to the nature of the game, it may take you a while to use it. One of the most effective ways to do journalism is to create a “tree plantation” so you can use it more effectively. But that can be time consuming.
Why this mod?
- Introducing the FallingTree Mod! FallingTree is a mod created to speed up tree tracing in Minecraft. Its job is very simple, it lets you break a barrier at the bottom and the whole tree will be cut down for it!
- If you don’t want to cut multiple trees at once, you can hold down the Shift key when this mod application doesn’t work.
- Falling Tree can change a lot of things in a mod file. For example, you can change the function of the mod (i.e. you will cut a tree in normal mode without moving while holding down the Shift key).
Installing Mod Falling Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Falling Tree Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Love Mod Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: RakSrinaNa | Source page: CurseForge
The article Falling Tree Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Fast tree cutting) first appeared in PackMods.